Still I couldn't help it and ended up creating my route plan for the Paris Brest Paris.
The plan goes by:
- I'll start pedaling on Monday 21st of August at 21:00
- It's Monday; breakfast will be at 8:02 in Villaines la Juhel, 221 km
- Launch in Fougéres around 12:30, 310 km
- Arrive to Loudeac at 19:26, 449 km. Shower, diner and sleep; not sure if in that particular order
- It's Tuesday; wake up 4:00 breakfast and start pedaling
- Launch at Brest, 618 km around 13:22. Don't forget to turn around
- Arrival to Loudeac, 782 km at 22:28. Shower, diner and sleep; I bet I'l be tired
- It's Wednesday; wake up 5:00 and pretend that you want to get on the bicycle again
- Launch in Fougéres, 921 km around 13:09
- Arrival to Mortagne au Perche, 1090 km around 23:04. Shower, diner and sleep. I don't think I'll have problems to sleep
- It's Thursday; wake up 5:00
- Arrive to Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines 1230km around 13:13. Shower; as I'll probably be hungry I'll eat, as I'll probably will be sleepy I'll sleep. Chances are I won't wake up until Friday
- I'll donate 120 pounds to cancer research UK in my Just Giving page; as per today, thanks to my friends around the world, I have rised 956 pounds.
It will be funny to see how accurate end up being this plan.
Javier Arias González