I'm now ready to draft my cycling objectives for 2017.
My main objective is to ride the Quebrantahuesos and finish it in less than 6h:30. My best time was 6:44:56 in 2013, in 2014 I did 6:48:21. In 2015 and 2016 I didn't get a place in the ballot.
My second objective is to finish the London Edinburgh London 1400. I don't have any target time, I just want to make sure I have a great time riding it.
- Sunday 19th March. Man of Kent 200
- Sunday 2nd April. The Shark 200
- Saturday 22nd April. Oasts and Coasts 300
- Saturday 29th April. London Wales London 400
- Saturday 13th May. Bryan Chapman Memorial 600
- Saturday 17th June. Quebrantahuesos
- Sunday 2nd July. Maratona dles Dolomites
- Sunday 30th July. London Edinburgh London 1400
Javier Arias González